Associate professor Pre-school (2º ciclo Infantil) or Primary
Plan, organize and develop the educational activities defined in our “Educational Project” so that the objectives of the class can be met, motivating and educating students, ensuring their participation in the process.
Understand the meaning of “educational community” as defined by Home School Internacional, encouraging families to participate and contribute, as well as the “dynamic agents” assigned to each class.
Maintain a continuous professional and personal growth mindset, proactively working to increase knowledge and expertise, via internal or external education/training.
Adhere to the student continuous evaluation process defined by our center, providing weekly, quarterly and yearly feedback to the families
Create, together with the Neuroeducational Department, , the curricular adaptation and the intervention measurements required to support the students with specific needs
What we have to offer
Being part of an innovative and pioneer educational project, based in educational neuroscience and the “Positive Discipline” methodology.
A full time position with attractive salary based on experience and a benefits package
Joining an enthusiastic, young, vocational and international team that fosters a great culture & working atmosphere, committed to a high-quality education.
Professional development opportunities.
Spanish Language Development Program (when and if needed).
Working in our amazing new premises (opening Sep 2020), designed to assist and improve the learning experience of our students.
Knowledge & skills
- Degree in Magisterio / Bachelor in Education (Bachelor of Education (BoEd) / Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) / Graduate Teacher Program (GTP) or any similar certification.
- Familiar with the “Positive Discipline” educational methodology
- Desired English level: C1
- Proactive & autonomous
- Excellent ability to communicate with the team, the students and the families
- Flexibility, creativity and versatility
- Excellent team player
- High responsibility level and ethics
- Ability to self-evaluate own progress with a continuous learning and growing mindset
- High Emotional Intelligence: self-motivation, empathy and the ability to influence
+1 year experience in pre-school education (3-6- years) or Primary.
Full time position
Available to start on the 1st of September 2020. Required to attend the formative sessions scheduled for June or July 2020. Please, submit the following documents: motivation letter, CV and two references (if available) to email@example.com
Para postularte para este puesto, mándanos tu CV a firstname.lastname@example.org y rellena este formulario pinchando AQUÍ.